cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade my plan

ESC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone clarify my following questions?  Greatly appreciated!

First time to grade my current plan.  I chose auto pay and pay once every 3 months for  my current plan.  After selecting the new upgrade plan, I could not find anywhere for me to select the autopay and to opt out of the new points system.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ESC    There is no option to pay every 90 days, that was discontinued over 2 years ago by PM but you were probably grandfathered into that payment schedule.  Once you change plans, you're no longer grandfathered and will now pay every 30 days.  You can enable pre-authorized payment (autopay)  in your self serve account on the payment option.

Are you saying you opted into the new points system?   Unfortunately, if you did, then that also cannot be reversed and if you chose to opt out of the new points (which is an option), then you will not receive the 5% discount for plan payments or purchasing add-ons either.

To get to the My Rewards, page click this link and enter the same email/password as for your self serve account:  https://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

edit:  if you haven't opted into the points systems then you are advised to not to do it now as the points rewards don't offer the same value as grandfathered rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ESC Autopay is renamed as Pre-Authorized Payments and can be enabled in the Payment page

For reward system,  if you are old customer and has been on the old one, there is no need to opt out the new one.  But if you migrated to the new one, you won't be able to go back to the old reward system 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ESC 

you don't need to select new points system,, keep the old one

and if you have 90 day plan and you will upgrading to 30 day be careful you can't go back.

i think you do just upgrade plan if you needed to do that but if you happy with your old plan then keep it as is.

Need Help? Let's chat.