cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data not working

Tonoli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Community

I’m just a few days from my subscription period to renew and reached the data bucket limit for my 5G plan. It happened before and I could keep using my phone at a lower speed. But this time it didn’t happen and I’m offline with Public Mobile! I have already checked my subscription status, adjusted APN settings and even reset the iPhone network settings. Nothing seems to solve the problem. Does anyone have been through this?

7 REPLIES 7

Tonoli

Community,
The issue was solved after an internal procedure made by the CSA after opening a ticked. Although speed limited, at least it's not offline. 

Thank's for all replies! 

Tonoli

The APN address yes, just like suggested in the Community Forum. I’ve tried isp.mb.com (carrier default) and sp.mb.com, with no success. 

Tonoli

No cellular data. It’s all fine under WiFi, and the voice/SMS works fine. It seems to be an issue with the throttling connection that instead of limiting bandwidth, is blocking all data. 

Tonoli

I usually avoid 5G due to battery consumption, but no dada is available at any network now. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tonoli 

I am surprised that you can change the APN on an iPhone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tonoli make sure iOS and Carrier Profile are both updated

Also, check the network mode, avoid using 5G On, try 5G Auto and 4G and see if 8t makes a difference 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tonoli When you say "offline" do you mean just the data or are other services affected too? When you are off wifi does it show anything as to network type?

Edit for spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.