cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Voucher #12- digit xyz could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again

CellBizMonopoly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought $100 voucher at Shell gas station, tried calling in pin via *611 and tried online to no avail. Phone is currently disconnected as today was renewal deadline. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thx. 

4 REPLIES 4

CellBizMonopoly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Thx for the link. I was busy at work, never a convenient time to deal with cell being cut. Sent all details to moderator so I'll wait for a response. Appreciate you taking the time to help me out. If you're interested I'll let you know if/how issue is resolved. Cheers, have a great long weekend. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CellBizMonopoly, if you are unable to add the voucher online and using 611, contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Sorry - missed your part about trying it online.  Send a message to the moderator_team (a private message) with your account number, phone number, and PIN (the account number will be difficult I imagine)..

What's the problem online?  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Sign in to your self-serve account on a computer or tablet, or on your phone via WiFi.

Need Help? Let's chat.