cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized access - can get on to make payment

DelaneyBS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Logged in successfully to my account it asked for code, I added code then I got a blank screen with Unauthorized access and I have tried several times. I need my phone asap, therefore I need to get on to make payment 

7 REPLIES 7

DelaneyBS

I logged a ticket, thanks

HI @DelaneyBS 

use a landline to call again in 5 mins, it should work

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

DelaneyBS

Incognito did work and it was silent when I called 1-855-4PUBLIC

hi @DelaneyBS 

try to load the voucher by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC on another phone 

if nothing work,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

DelaneyBS

I do not have access to my account, I have even re-set the password. This has been going on for 1.5-2 weeks. I can not get on to pay my bill so it was suggested I buy phone vouchers, I did this but 611 doesn't work so I have vouchers that can't be loaded. Every time I try to call 611 it just says call ended Help please 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi, try clearing your browser,  use a different browser.  Use a different device if possible and using ignito mode.

If these still does not work if you know your account PIN, you can purchase vouchers and call *611 from your phone and make a payment that way to resume services.

You can purchase vouchers at Shell, Petro Canada,  Shoppers Drugs Mart,  Walmart, 711, real Canadian Super Store...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DelaneyBS how long you lost the service??

did you try to login using Incognito mode?  if that does not help, open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

or to resume service first , but a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611 to resume service 
Need Help? Let's chat.