cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receieve calls

Andrewnadarajah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I joined on Nov 19, 2016 I am still unable to receive calls but i can make calls. I hope i can get this issue fixed as I'm losing money from my work calls.
5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Andrewnadarajah

I'm really sorry about this 😞 

If you're still unable to receive calls, could you send me this info via private message?

- the number you wanted to port (if applicable)

- your old service provider account number (if applicable)

- your Public Mobile SIM card number or account number

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Maharg15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It's awesome, I can call people, and no one can bother me. Pm should use this for upcoming ads!!!!

What providers are you coming from.  there have been multiple posts on here of people putting in porting requests and some seem like the errors might have been on their old providers part

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

seokone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm also having the same issue. I've switched on the 18th and still public mobile hasn't fixed the issue for me. 😞

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What provider did you come from and is that SIM still working.  If it is put it back in and use it until the number porting is completed fully

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.