cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make local calls. System error?!

123justin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like a system wide error.

Myself and my wife and fully paid plans. I've confirmed this online.

Phone says it cannot make local calls as we did not pay for this service. But data works.

Checking these forums, it looks like a system wide error.

Please fix ASAP!!!

18 REPLIES 18

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for letting us know @mtim2000

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mtim2000

The issue has been resolved for me.  Thank you, PM. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm just updating the thread - the issue has now been resolved. Can you please power cycle and test your outgoing calls?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

johnnystorm

Same issue here. I'm on 120/90 plan as well. Pm-ed the mods already but doubt we will hear anything back until 9 am earliest. 

• Community Moderators are available from Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

More info for contacting mods:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

mtim2000

The same issue on all 3 lines.  All lines are on 120/90 plan (fall 2016) with the next cycle date in December.  The data and incoming calls are fine,   it is just an issue with outgoing calls. Phone reset did not help.   Have anyone PMed ? Any information from the mods? 

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m on the fall promo 2016 too. So is my wife. 

Wife works. Mine doesn’t. 

My area code is 647

PureOnslaught

possibly....the friends i mentioned are NOT on Fall 2016 promo

Warrior

Having the same isssue here

CAN WE GET SOME HELP ASAP

yyzman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Curious, is it affecting only those that were on that package? Fall 2016?

I am on that one too.

My phone recieves incoming but i can not make an outgoing call to anyone. Same message as everyone else "sorry, we can not complete your call and you dont have a long distance plan" even though its a local call

PureOnslaught

Same here.  Says i dont have a long distance add-on but i have the Fall 2016 promo with province wide calling.  I can answer calls, send texts/messages and use my data, just no outgoing phone calls

It's not affecting everyone as some of my friends are able to make calls...hopefully resolved soon......and with compensationSmiley Surprised

yyzman

Phew! not just me then. took me an hour to navigate to here. this is very frustrating but glad to know it's just not me.

kirunchik

Same problem. No local calls.

123justin

How do we send them a PM?

atwab

Is obviously a system error but they will not do anything to fix it on a wide-scale unless each and every single individual sends them a pm... And then they will send you a response with a form to fill out.. last time this happened I was without a working phone for 7 days and I had to switch to a different company because they still haven't fixed it....

marjank

I have ulimited Province wide calling and i am unable to make a phone call this morning. 
Any number even local calling. 

Please fix asap. 

jsr

Hi 

I am getting the same error. Pretty sure system error

swirl960

I have the same issue, I guess it’s not only me

Need Help? Let's chat.