cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact a moderator after a day of waiting

rymndhng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know if the moderator team is answering PMs?

I've had issues with my service for a day and I haven't gotten a response. It's been pretty painful without cell service for two days. 

I think switching might be my last hope at this point... 

4 REPLIES 4

rymndhng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had no issues with my service for 2 years, so I haven't had a need to post in the forums.

---

My issue gnarly. My 3-month billing cycle ended where my autopay expired. I went into to update my credit card information. At that point, the app took a *very* long time to update ~ 1 minute or so. 

After I waited and eventually refreshed my page, my current plan & add-ons disappeared, so I cannot call/text/mobile-data. I signed up with Public Mobile with a August 2016 Promotion but there's no way to restore that plan. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rymndhng  give it another day ods are replying 24-48 hours.  make sure you sent all your  the needed info and issue description taht way there is minimal back and forth.

if you say what your issue is maybe someone in teh community might be able to give you some ideas or direction to solve the issue faster

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rymndhng wrote:

I've had issues with my service for a day and I haven't gotten a response. It's been pretty painful without cell service for two days. 

They are but response time is currently around 48 hurs unfortunately.  There probably isn't anythiny we can do to help but what are the issues you are experiencing we may have some ideas.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@rymndhng wrote:

Sorry I know it sucks. 😞 They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of.

I notice you have no other posts, is there something we might be able to help you with while you wait? Your case might be different however more often than not the community can come up with the solution to issues before moderators respond because they are so flooded with people contacting them with multiple messages about issues that have nothing to do with the service.

For me, the extremely rare time I need a moderator to respond I have to wait but the rest of the time I save a lot of money. I save about $490 a year with public mobile so its worth it.

It typically should be within 48 hours but they are a bit backlogged so maybe more.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?". 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.