cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Unsucessful

Eli87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to activate my SIM card, however at the final step the app says activation unsucessfull and doesn't allow navigation away from that message. I put in a ticket a few days ago but haven't heard anything. Can someone please help finishing the activation, looking at the chat seerms to be that some moderator has to reset my sim at the back end (?) at least that's the only advice I can find, however I can't contact anyone

2 REPLIES 2

Eli87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was a physical SIM and I tried inserting the new sim and restarted my phone, uninstalled the app, cleared cache and reinstalled it. Every time i log into the newly installed app it just shows "activation unsucessfull" page, and only a log out option.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Eli87 

Did you activate a physical SIM card or eSIM card?  Were you charged for your plan?

If charged and physical SIM card, try to insert the SIM card in the phone.

If charge and eSIM, try to check your phone settings and see if you see the PM eSIM.  Or did you receive the email from Public mobile with the QR code for eSIM?  

You should have received a response within 24 hours.  Either submit another ticket or I might recommend private message the CS_Agent via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.