cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

layla533
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying reinstate my account by using my rbc visa card but I am getting following message.

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.  I tried my brother's card and getting the same message.  Is it RBC issue?

Could you please why?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@layla533,if the system is not able to process your CC payment from the self service portal, and you have already tried the suggestions already made, then send a private message to the moderator team so that they can help with the payment and get your service running again.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

layla533
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is what I am getting when I log in.

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Plan Expiry Date: Jan 30, 2018
  • Account Deactivation Date: May 1, 2018

My understanding is that as long as make a payment now, I should be able to reinstate my plan.  I still have same sim card that I used before.

Thank you

@Ludditewrote:

@will13amwrote:

@Ludditewrote:

Has it been more than 90 days since you last made a payment?

Not likely?  Wouldn't customer access to the suspended account be removed after 90 days?

Should be, but I recall a couple that remained accessible a while longer. BUT I did miss that, must be bedtime. 😴

Almost bed time.  Gotta catch up on the days sporting events and late news first. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Also leaving out the unit number or last digit of postal code can sometimes help.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Have you ported your number to another provider and are coming back to Public Mobile now?

Has your account been in suspended mode for more than 90 days (ie it's more than 90 days since your last day of active service)?

If the answer is no to both of the above:

Clear your browser cache and try with an incognito window / different browser.

@will13amwrote:

@Ludditewrote:

Not likely?  Wouldn't customer access to the suspended account be removed after 90 days?

Should be, but I recall a couple that remained accessible a while longer. BUT I did miss that, must be bedtime. 😴

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would also check to make sure you cc was actually not charged. We always hear stories of double charged.   Also if you tried a couple times with the cc it might be blocked.

@Ludditewrote:

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@layla533, Are you sure that you entered exact matching information for the credit card details(Name, address, etc)?  If everything is good, and you are sure the card is is in good standing, then you should send a private message to the moderator team, so that they can try to manually process your payment.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

You can also try to clear your browser's cache and/or use your browser in privacy /incognito mode.  That could help, but...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@layla533, was this card ever used successfully before to make a payment in this account.  Sometimes an address error can muck up the payment.  I have seen this first hand where an address error caused the payment to be rejected.  Try a couple of times too many and the card is locked out from further use and only moderator team can remove the lock.  The address matching seems to not be just the information entered when adding the credit card information.  There is also a match to the account address as well. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.