cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

JZJZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought $15 US Roaming talk and text for my son's phone. He is in US now, he can receive calls from others, but he can't call anyone. How is this going? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JZJZ 

if he doesn't have a volte enabled phone, he's going to have to be using 2G for talk. He can only get by using T-Mobile. If he's close to a cell tower, reception isn't too bad but as soon as he starts moving away from a tower, the ability to talk will diminish quickly.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JZJZ - Does he have data roaming on? If no data add on in the USA, you won't have data services there.

Try manually selecting AT&T / T-Mobile OR setting it to LTE, if it doesn't work, try T-Mobile on GSM / 2G / EDGE.

If none of these work, contact a CS_Agent here: 

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.