cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred number

Wendy709
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not receiving in coming calls or text cannot connect to network although I paid for a plan. No one will help me

7 REPLIES 7

AnnabelleDacey

Can you send me the number as well? I'm having the same issue. 

Jerrica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Even turning your phone off an on again, might help, but it most likely is something on the carriers (PM) side 

Jerrica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had to send in a ticket to get these thing resolved. Worked out in 24 hours. 

Samoura

Thank you so much, I called them and they confirmed the transfer now, should work within 2 hours. 

@Samoura 

I will message you the number as well.  )lease check Community inbox 

Samoura

Same for me, I can only call but cannot receive incoming calls and I cannot semd any sms nor receive any. I transferred the number yesterday to PM, sent the sms to confirm transfer. Its been way over 5 hours, in fact its been over 16 hours and nothing.. PM agents not answering me. I sent them a message and nothing so far...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wendy709 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.