cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Subscription not Activated'

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anyone want an easy way to get through 'Subscription not Activated' without contacting an Agent? It's as simple as pressing 'Log out' in the top Left, than signing back in again after about 15 minutes. (99% Sucess Rate)Screenshot_20231127_010655_Public Mobile.jpgWhen this happens to me, I never have to contact an Agent.. I just log out and give it some time to configure, than I log in again using the Email + Password, it sends a code to the Email again, once you enter it and continue you'll be prompted to the 'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed. Screenshot_20230719_104233_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Priority

Just send them your new SIM Card Number and have them manually update it from they're end.

I've done that before in the past as well.

Fabc822
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I had this issue when signing up yesterday with an E-sim and I had to contact an agent, their solution was to try another ESim and that did not work so they told me to go buy a physical SIM. I did that today and now they are saying that there are network errors and a Tech has to look at my account.

Priority

I rarely do e-SIM Activations, whenever I've had the 'Subscription not Activated' message it was when I was using a Physical SIM Card, therefore I'm not the most sure for e-SIM.

It will still send the Code to your Active SIM Card, if your Porting in the Code will go to your 'ex: Bell SIM', when selecting a new Number it will go to the new Public SIM.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

good tips @Priority 

but 2 questions

1. you were activating esim or physical.   If esim, would the app continue to try to install the esim for you?

2. when confirm for full access, it will send you the confirmation to your phone? what if porting , the text will send to the old carrier as port was not done?

Need Help? Let's chat.