cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statements

Examinerdawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up 2 phone numbers 403 ====== and 403========== thru My everyday shopping club.

Fees are charged to my mastercard monthly.  

Because I run a business, this is a a business expense for my company, but my accountant said just the visa statement  is not enough and I would need some sort of statement that shows my name and phone number and the amount paid, I do NOT need a listing of incoming / outgoing calls.

Just something I can print out.

Can you help me??? Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

DawnMorrisonbrown

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you need an invoice, make sure to request it from the Moderator Team at least 30 days before you need it, as they say that it could take up to 30 days for them to email it to you from the date of the request.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Examinerdawn wrote:

Hello,

I signed up 2 phone numbers 403** and 40****2 thru My everyday shopping club.

Fees are charged to my mastercard monthly.  

Because I run a business, this is a a business expense for my company, but my accountant said just the visa statement  is not enough and I would need some sort of statement that shows my name and phone number and the amount paid, I do NOT need a listing of incoming / outgoing calls.

Just something I can print out.

Can you help me??? Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Dawn**

This is a public forum you may not want to include your name / phone numbers as anyone can see this.

Public Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. (Only transaction history for approximately 6 months) Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. We community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your account statements. Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information for your request including dates of statements so the moderator team can work without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.