cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should public mobile ask it's community for help

Maharg15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Maybe public mobile should admit it has a problem and ask this community for help. Just be upfront and admit that they are not prepared and basically do not know what to do.

Im sure there are many it experts, project managers, etc on here that can help the company avoid this scenario from happening again (boxing day promo?)

Anyways it's just a thought.

I'm still patiently waiting for assistance with a low lever priority issue, but I would like my girlfriend and family to be able to reach me if an emergency did occur.

Peace out folks we will get through this, even if it means paying out of our rear ends to one of the big 3 for a terrible locked in contract.
9 REPLIES 9

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm sorry about this @mike123! Could you send me your Public Mobile phone number? I will help you out 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mike123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone,

I want to change my current plan to the 10 day pass of unlimited Canada and US Talk and unlimited international text. I created the plan online and made sure I have enough funds to cover the plan I want but it does not give me the "change plan now" option to reactivate my service. Also my current balance shows $0.00 online but I have already paid $26 plus taxes and when I dial check my balance using my phone it tells me that I have a balance of $26. why is my balance showing 0.00 online when I have already made a payment? I urgently need to have my phone running as soon as possible. Please Help!

My jaundiced view for today:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I highly doubt they sit around in a boardroom and say to themselves, "Hmmm, how are we going to fix this?! Maybe the Community will know!" I'm sure PM is well aware of where they're at, and no offence, doesn't need us to tell them what to do. 

I think Community members are more like first responders who help, until the real help gets there. We do what we can, but ultimately we can't resolve issues if they involve anything account related. More so than needing more moderators, we need PM to fix the glitches in the system. If those were taken out of the equation, things would be much more manageable.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

As much as its a great idea many would help out, this is still a corporation governed my processes and laws, so im sure you need to be an employee of telus which represents a dollar cost that PM is trying to keep down.

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The community is helping as much as it can. But it is unforturnate that a lot of the problems can only be fixed by a moderator, by having access to the network and indivual account. If you ask any other types of questions, you will get a very good and quick response from the community.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

They always have asked us to self help or help out one another

Pretty much been that way since day 1

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm a Network Sys Admin for the Government

Mana
Mayor / Maire

I am willing to help with managing, engineering, troubleshooting, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.