cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service problem

Lioudmila1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service  with Public Mobile does not work properly. I am not receiving messages and calls. I cannot get any help with this issues. Can I talk with a representative, not robot? 

15 REPLIES 15

Lioudmila1

Thank you for your help. All was fixed.

@Lioudmila1   Yes call them, assuming this is a porting problem they should be able to fix it.

Lioudmila1

Yes, I see the number. Thank you!  Can I try this number?

@Lioudmila1   Did you check your community inbox for the porting team phone number I sent you?

Lioudmila1

Two days ago. I confirmed the transfer with the previous provider.

Lioudmila1

Yes, I am subscribed

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lioudmila1 

When logging into your account and selecting the Payments option, does it mention that you are subscribed?

Andy85_0-1700848274950.png

When did you do this transfer? Did you leave the old sim in a phone to confirm the transfer?

Lioudmila1

I tried so many times and failed because always I had an error. Tried again and again as a horse following a circle.

kalaignan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't believe Public Mobile as a contact number for support. However, you can submit a support ticket by clicking on the "Click here to get started" link on this page: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/send-us

A support member should get back to you as soon as they are available.

Lioudmila1

I transferred a number  from  a previous provider. My phone worked yesterday and before yesterday, but today I found this issue

@Lioudmila1   Check your community inbox in a few moments, I will private message you the porting team number.   You will find it at the envelope icon top right or click on your avatar and select Messages.

Lioudmila1

Yes, I can call out and do not receive calls 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Lioudmila1   Did you just  join Public Mobile and port in your old number?   Can you call out but just not receive?  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up? Did you get a new number or did you transfer a number from a previous provider?

Need Help? Let's chat.