cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve doesn't show data used

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On one of our lines ($30/500MB) the portal doesn't show how much data has been used from the 500MB allotment.

2018-07-12_0102_PM.png

I know where it should be, because on our other line ($40/4GB) it does show.

2018-07-12_0100_PM.png

Is this a known issue, and is there something I can do to show usage?

Thanks!

=aw

5 REPLIES 5

ottawa

Thanks. Don't really need another add-on, just needed to know why this one was draining. Probably the new handset has something sucking data in the background. 😞

BTW this add-on was bought in May 2014 🙂 so PM does well. It was easier to manage the add-on when the plan had no data, as data was only turned on when needed. With 500MB, it was easy to burn through the allotment and then tap the add-on. At least half the usage has been since moving to a plan with minimal data. 😞

=aw

Its the weird thing in the portal, it will disappeared after data usedup.  Just wait for next cycle.  Or get another addon.

ottawa

Thank you both. I think that's what it is, as the add-on is slowly going down (or usage of it is going up, I guess).

=aw

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ottawa wrote:

On one of our lines ($30/500MB) the portal doesn't show how much data has been used from the 500MB allotment.

2018-07-12_0102_PM.png

I know where it should be, because on our other line ($40/4GB) it does show.

2018-07-12_0100_PM.png

Is this a known issue, and is there something I can do to show usage?

Thanks!

=aw

IF you do not see your data usage on the overview page then you have used all of your data up and there are a few options.

1. Purchase the data add-on (looks like you already have)
  2. Do nothing and use Wifi until next renewal date.
  3. Add enough funds and message the mods and ask them to renew your plan early

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's one of PM's quirks that the data meter disappears when the allotment (either add-on or regular plan data) has been consumed.  500 MB isn't much and can be used up easily, especially with apps running in the background or when you think you're on wifi, when you're actually using cellular data accidentally.  On the line in question, are you able to access data without drawing down the data add-on?  If not, then the 500 MB has probably run out.  FYI, PM data usage always draws upon regular plan data before any add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.