cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Points

Jonny17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got a message in the app saying that I'm getting five points as a bonus logged into the reward center and I have no points. Can't believe that tellus a massive company can't even get a website right, their useless chatbot didn't have any answers either. Anybody else have this problem? Maybe they should hire me to design their websites. Lol...

9 REPLIES 9

Jonny17

Even their new react app I just installed loads shows the public mobile logo then just freezes on a blank white screen I had to actually log back into here through my email from your reply. 

Jonny17

Pretty much doesn't matter what device I use. I use Google Chrome for a web browser so I would imagine that this should work there perfectly as it's the number one web browser in the world. I use the app as well it is super slow no matter what device I use it on. Have no clue why they would be telling me I have points if they haven't even switched everybody over to the new system yet. I guess I'll check it in a couple of days, at this point I'm frustrated and really don't even care. 

Thank you for your time I'll check it in a couple of days and see if it's actually working. 

@Jonny17 wrote:

I joined public mobile years ago I just checked the reward center again and it says I have 0 points in all of the categories listed there so I haven't gotten a single point since they switched to this new system. My anniversary date was before they switched over, it shows the last billing date and that I have 0 points for that as well. I used to always get the anniversary rewards and the direct payment rewards every month it's literally been years that I've been with them. I'll check the reward center again and see what it says pretty sure it will say zero. 

@Jonny17 

The website is slow for some customers. The PM app may help in that aspect.  

You may want to try a different web browser or different device to get a better experience.  

I have a feeling that you were on the legacy monthly rewards (ie. autopay, loyalty, etc) prior to May 1.  The new points system will not give monthly credits. 

You could check your payment history page. If you see previous autopay and loyalty month credit, that means you were on the old legacy rewards.  Now, PM is moving you over to the points system which will take 1-2 days to complete.  

Jonny17

I joined public mobile years ago I just checked the reward center again and it says I have 0 points in all of the categories listed there so I haven't gotten a single point since they switched to this new system. My anniversary date was before they switched over, it shows the last billing date and that I have 0 points for that as well. I used to always get the anniversary rewards and the direct payment rewards every month it's literally been years that I've been with them. I'll check the reward center again and see what it says pretty sure it will say zero. 

@Jonny17 

yes, the 5 points will only be there if you login My Rewards once.  If you still have not loggged in yet, do it now and you will see the 5 Welcome points

But if you have joined PM and has been with PM for a year, you should already got some points from the 5% of spending you have with PM.  And if you joined over a year, you would have got another 10 points on your anniversary date with PM.  So, login and check  🙂

Jonny17

Guessing the app was so I could come here now the icon automatically brings me to this forum. 

Jonny17

Pretty sure I joined it years ago but I never know because nothing ever works on this website. it takes a million years to load like it's 1995. Took me forever just to get back here to be able to reply to your comment. As I logged in this time it gave me an option for some app or something to download and install. Pretty much nothing works here it's so hard to navigate and literally just a joke like the rest of their service. Took me to the rewards center or whatever it is and said I had 0 points so pretty sure I was registered for it. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonny17 

Public mobile is transitioning legacy rewards customers to the points rewards starting May 1.  Not all at once, but in batches over the next few weeks.  

It does take 1-2 days for the full conversion.  You should see the 5 welcome points within the next 1-2 days.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonny17 

when did you join Public Points?  if you just joined or got migrated, you will have to login to My Rewards portal ( https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/ ) once and PM will add the 5 bonus points within 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.