cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing 90 day package

vacek
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My 90 day package is ending on August 6th .... so trying to figure out what I want to do to renew.

What happens if I renew today, 7 days before the end fo my current plan?

What happens if I renew today, and change my package up? (Currently on 90 build your own, with near everything I can get)

Thanks,

David

6 REPLIES 6

@horemansus wrote:

@vacek wrote:

I'd be looking for Canada/USA calling, International Texting and likely the 4.5GB (3G) data deal ..

The 6 gB 3G package includes USA calling for $50.. you could consider the USA call a free bonus as this usually is $5 extra over Canada wide calling

This plan update is quite recent. Just pointing out that, if someone is already on a plan that has seen a price reduction and/or bonus data, they need to do plan change to the same plan in order to profit from the new pricing. (as mentioned above, future dating can be done in self serve, immediate plan change to the same plan would require the help of a moderator.)

horemansus

@vacek wrote:

I'd be looking for Canada/USA calling, International Texting and likely the 4.5GB (3G) data deal ..

The 6 gB 3G package includes USA calling for $50.. you could consider the USA call a free bonus as this usually is $5 extra over Canada wide calling

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vacek, regardless of what plan or duration of plan you have, there is always the option to early renew.  If you choose to early renew, the remainder of the current plan is forfeited.  If you choose early renewal the existing plan, you will need to seek moderator team assistance.  If you choose to early renew to a different plan, that can be done without moderator team assistance by simply selecting a new plan and choosing to apply the change immediately. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@vacek wrote:

What happens if I renew today, and change my package up? (Currently on 90 build your own, with near everything I can get)

If you renew today, you'll lose the remaining prepaid days on your plan. You can either renew the same plan you have (you need to contact the mods to do so) or a new plan. Either ways, you are losing the remaining days of your plan, but this can be a good option if you ran out of data and you want to have more data right now without buying the $30 1gb add-on.

vacek

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vacek wrote:

My 90 day package is ending on August 6th .... so trying to figure out what I want to do to renew.

Thanks,

David

You can set up auto pay on your credit card, if you haven't already, and get an extra $2 off.

You can also set up your plan to change on the next renewal date, so that you don't lose any of your current prepaid period. You'll see the option to "wait until next renewal date" when you change your plan (it says something like that).

What are you looking for in a new plan? Lots of people are going for the Canada-wide calling and texting and 4.5 GB plan for $40/30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.