cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Issues

oleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

Thanks for activating my SIM card, but you never addressed my registration issues. I still can't add

data on my account because I can't

1 - Register

2 - Verify my email

As usual, the website is giving me error messages when I try both. 

Please check the PM's I sent you yesterday with the details...

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

oleung

@Shazia_K

Everything's fine, thanks Shazia! 

Public Mobile, you need to get your web application in order, it's a **bleep**ing joke and having major software issues trickle down to support agents like Shazia is a mismanagement of resources. 

I have never experienced these type of issues in a registration process. It's really sad. Having a  page load for 5 minutes and putting a message like "good things come to those who wait", is a complete joke...

Your email server is not sending confirmation emails wtf... Your IT department is incompetent.

It's obvious you have major software issues... 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@oleung

Cool! I sent you a reply in private in regards to the plan change. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

oleung

@Shazia_K

I have access to my account

oleung

@Shazia_K

Could you reset my account back to zero? I don't need the Pick & Pay/$21 per 10 Days plan, just wanted data for 3 months

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@oleung

-.- do you have access to your self-serve account? 

If yes, then please ignore the confirmation email, this is also a little glitch that we are working on getting a fix. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

oleung

@Shazia_K

I still haven't gotten the confirmation email... It's been 15min, I guess your email servers

are slow or I wrote the wrong email?

oleung

@Shazia_K

Sent you a PM

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @oleung

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you kindly send me the email address you are trying registering with? also, please send me the Public Mobile phone number. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.