cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion not applied

CarH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I finished setting up an account March 11, and forgot to put the promo code (12MONTHS2GB) in. Tried applying it to my account but it says it's invalid. Steps from here?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Did you meet all these requirements, @CarH :

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $25 or more
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CarH wrote:

Hi guys,

I finished setting up an account March 11, and forgot to put the promo code (12MONTHS2GB) in. Tried applying it to my account but it says it's invalid. Steps from here?

@CarH  - you cannot add the promo code on your account after you activated, only Public Mobile representatives (CSA) can apply that for you now.

Were you activating under this promo, on a $25 or more plan?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-12-mo...

You can also submit a ticket with the Public Mobile representatives by clicking the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

Type:

'missing promo code'

'contact us'

'click here to submit a ticket'

You then will be asked for your Community login credentials and you should be off and running.

Welcome to Public Mobile

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CarH 

Contact customer support. Explain that you forgot to enter the promocode during the activation process and ask them to add it for you. You will get a message from the CSA in the morning in your private message box.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Need Help? Let's chat.