cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan did not renew to promo 12gb plan - Already PMed

User123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
As the title says, my promo plan has not activated at the planned renewal. I have PMed Mary M, but nothing has been done, I understand the demand right now but I don't want to risk loosing the promo plan.
13 REPLIES 13

frogger72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent my request to the support email on November 28th when I realized my plan had not changed earlier in the month and received a ticket number but nothing since then.

Hopefully I don't end up needing to buy additional data to tie me over until the next renewal.

alvin_pm

@Shazia_K I have the same problem and emailed PM couple weeks ago and never received any updates, can you please help?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thanks Shaz 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @User123

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

@Rockdaddy22 promise fulfilled 🙂 can you reboot your phone? everything has been changed for you!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
I promise you your eligible, please don't stress. It'll be a 2 second fix once they get to you.

User123
I at least just want to know if I will be officialy eligible for this plan since my PM hasnt been read for a few weeks now. I understand the service issues currently, and im grateful to have working service.

Rockdaddy22
They're extremely busy trying to fix service issues.

User123

Going to tag the moderator that I have PMed earlier last month, hoping this works.

@Mary_M

Rockdaddy22
Maybe send an email through contact us. The mods have been inundated with private messages. It might have gotten lost in the chaos.

User123

Just updating/bumping, messaged on the 9th of November and nothing happened. ( Message is still not read) @Mary_M

You will need to wait for their reply. You shouldn't loose the promo since you requested the change before Nov 20 but system failed to do so. 

User123
Okay, I will wait at least I have service.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wouldn't worry.  It's clearly stated that as long as you initiated a plan change to the promo before Nov 20 you will get the promo on next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.