cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change not working.

wendelclark13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the Fall promo, 12 GB of data, on auto pay. My renewal data came and went, the money was withdrawn from my account and now my phone doesn't work — Hasn't worked since Nov. 23rd. This is my third attempt to get in touch with you. I made a comment in a previous thread, and got no response. I also called you, and your call centre said they can't access the accounts of customers who signed up after 2014.

I would appreciate some assistance ASAP, and a credit to reimburse me for a period of loss of use that is now going on five days. Thank you.

This is unacceptable. 

5 REPLIES 5

For now tagging is not being tracked; use this procedure:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Read this though to be prepared for the worst. Smiley Surprised

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wendelclark13

I found out how to tag moderators. It's in this thread (http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...) Thanks again for your help. 

wendelclark13

Thanks for your help. Account balance is $0.00. I've tried emailing, tweeting, and calling — to no avail.  I'm not sure how this community works? How do I contact a moderator? 

winpele

Hi, it is doing the same with my plan. Data came and gone without hardly even surfing the net.

What is Publicmobile's support phone #?

Thanks,

John

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wendelclark13 what does your account balance say?

my understanding if the process is

1) rewards are put towards the account balance

2) creditcard is charged and funds go to account balance

3) acount balance is used to pay plan

so if you have an account balance of say 120$ then it just missed teh final step and you should be able to pay off the plan using your account balance.

If the promo plan is not  taken effect then you will need to contact one of the moderators.

if account balance is 0 and credit card was charged then you will need to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.