cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number change

darylynrose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im stuck with a phone number and is not my town loacal number i was looking though numbers and heard about a town close by has the same first three digits. (After area code) so i walked away from my phone forgetting what i was doing returned and seen a number i liked . so now i have s long distance number to everyone ( brain fart)  But now its not letting me change my number back to a local mumber . or any number for that matter. Can anyone help or give me any tips ?

5 REPLIES 5

@Ludditewrote:

@darylynrose If the moderators are unable to assist you, here's a workaround for your local contacts:

1. get an account & local number from fongo.com

2. call forward your fongo number to Public Mobile https://support.fongo.com/hc/en-us/articles/212434466-About-Call-Forwarding-Follow-Me-

Annoying but it will only last 30 days. Robot Frustrated

Probably depends on where you are - fongo has only so many local areas. The one closest to me is Victoria, 250km (ish) away and definitely a long distance call for 95% of people who call me.

Hey, that's pretty cool.  Hmmm..... Thanks @Luddite

@darylynrose If the moderators are unable to assist you, here's a workaround for your local contacts:

1. get an account & local number from fongo.com

2. call forward your fongo number to Public Mobile https://support.fongo.com/hc/en-us/articles/212434466-About-Call-Forwarding-Follow-Me-

Annoying but it will only last 30 days. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Anonymouswrote:

@darylynrose, Phone number changes are allowed only once every 30 days.  That said, If you just signed up, maybe the moderators can help you out somehow.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message, and explain your situation.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Unfortunately, the one number change every 30 days is a hard limit that not even the moderator team can overcome.  @darylynrose, you are going to have to wait out the 30 days and do a number change then.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darylynrose, Phone number changes are allowed only once every 30 days.  That said, If you just signed up, maybe the moderators can help you out somehow.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message, and explain your situation.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.