cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial port from Fongo? Only outgoing calls/texts working

Swoopz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I recently joined Public Mobile after deciding it offered the best market price for comparable plans.

I ported in my number from Fongo 30 days ago, but incoming calls and texts are still not working. I'm trying to be as patient as possible, but at this point I figured I should ask the community for help since I'm only receiving half of what I pay for Smiley Indifferent

Any advice? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The port did not kick in for whatever reason.  It is relatively easy for any provider to spoof your old number, which currently Public Mobile is doing right now.  However, it is looks like the Public Mobile automated porting system ran into some sort of snag, and is going to need manual help.  As was already said, you need to talk to a moderator to get this sorted out. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Fongo is essentially a VoIP service, so ports do take longer, but not this long.  Send a private message with your account number, pin, and give them the details of your stuck port.

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hello

Only moderator can help you to solve your probleme

I suggest you send the moderator team a private message using this link

Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.