cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK Code

Shyla1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband got locked out of his phone. Its asking for his PUK code which is supposedly 8 digits. He has no access to his account due to the phone issue. Anyone know what to do or how to find this code ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Shyla1

It said sim1 locked, puk code needed. So I'm assuming that's a tech issue where the actual Sim was never actually with any other provider. We have had the same Sim card we got when we activated the phone. We buy new phones but just pop our Sim card in the new phone. 

I sent support a message. I appreciate you guys for helping! 

Bless! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

What is the message you're getting, @Shyla1 ?

If you're getting:

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." on a Samsung phone then call Samsung at 1-800-726-7864 and they will give you a code to unlock it. They'll want the IMEI of the phone in question.

If any of these:

• "SIM network unlock PIN"
  • "SIM ME lock code NP"
  • "SIM not Supported"
  • "SIM locked"
  • "Network Unlock Code"
  • "SIM PUK code
  • "Network Control Key"
  • "Master Unlock Code"
  • "Network PIN",

These mean the phone is locked to a previous provider. You'll need to contact them to unlock the phone.

If any of these:

• "PIN unlock key (PUK)"
  • "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed"
  • "Locked SIM"

then contact support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shyla1

It's just asking for a 8 digit puk code. Same screen as if you would use your fingerprint to unlock. I can provide a picture if needed to help explain. 

I did send support a message. Thank you for that link as the others I tried, was unsuccessful. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shyla1 

what was the exact error message??

but if it is aking for an 8 digits PUK, it sounds like it is asking  for a sim card unlock PUK.  PM support can help.  please message them by direct message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.