cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

JessB84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is on auto-pay and renews today. It has not taken payment out, and I have no service this morning - I can’t make or receive calls and have no internet outside of wifi. My account shows that I’m subscribed and up to date. Help!

10 REPLIES 10

@JessB84 wrote:

Thank you, I submitted a ticket. Where do I access the ticket status or view when someone responds?

Also, it did take my money when I topped up my account on the website... if I call 611 to top up will they reimburse what I already paid online?

@JessB84 

No point load up more funds then.  

Just need to wait for response. 

HI @JessB84 

you have to keep checking the community inbox
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

PM agent will reply there, they usually reply within 2 to 4 hours

JessB84

Thank you, I submitted a ticket. Where do I access the ticket status or view when someone responds?

Also, it did take my money when I topped up my account on the website... if I call 611 to top up will they reimburse what I already paid online?

@JessB84 

Maybe try dealing 611 on your phone and see if you can load up funds via 611.  You will need to know your PIN.  IF you don't remember, you can reset via your self service account.  Somebody this morning also had issues loading up funds via the website and dialled 611 to load up funds successfully.  

If that does not work, you likely need to get Customer agent help.  

Submit a ticket via the chatbot (chat icon on right lower corner of website) or via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

JessB84

I also topped up my balance in my account to see if it would take the payment from there, but it's not doing anything.

@JessB84 wrote:

My account shows as active and subscribed, but they did not take the payment out

@JessB84 

Did you try a reboot of your phone?  Is your service working after reboot?  

You could try to manually load ups funds to your account equivalent to your plan fee.  

JessB84

My account shows as active and subscribed, but they did not take the payment out

@JessB84 wrote:

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s doing this on the day my account renews - I think it has to do with a technical error with payment or renewal?

@JessB84 

It could be a technical issues with payment.  However, you stated that you are subscribed.  Is your account status active versus suspended?  

Usually the money is taken overnight. 

JessB84

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s doing this on the day my account renews - I think it has to do with a technical error with payment or renewal?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JessB84 

Maybe try a simple reboot of your phone.  

IF that does not work, you could try a network reset (this will erase any saved wifi passwords)

Need Help? Let's chat.