cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription

foffe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will be sending a new client to the Walmart phone center to join PM. Will they accept my code so that I get the rebate on my PM account. Thanks

PJ

8 REPLIES 8

@foffe  You can order one from PM on sign up they are free right now but be quicker to get one from koodo /Telus store or order from Amazon $4.99 right now 

foffe

How do I go about getting a new sim card from PM? Thanks

@foffeyes jus take the sim card out of the iPhone 8 and put it in the iPhone 11 . And reset the iPhone 8 and get sim card for iPhone 8 and activate a new account with different email 

foffe

I have an iphone 8 that I would like to give to a friend. I am getting an Iphone 11 pro. Can I transfer the sim card from the Ip8 to the Ip11 and then get a new sim card for the Ip8. If so can you tell me the procedure to do that. Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Further to that @stevenanto , many Walmart mobile centre employees avoided public mobile activations because there wasn't as much money in it for them as there were with other activations.

In a personal experience I had, they even offered falsities about public mobile to discourage me from going there awhile back.

The complaints were aplenty, that's for sure.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is too bad that walmart does not to activations anymore as it is as if we are losing a customer base. But on the other side the employees there sometimes used their own referral codes on new activations which can make it unfair to others. I remember reading this a while ago on another thread

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@foffe   Walmart doesn't do activations any more, you/they will need to download the new(ish) Public Mobile app and activation a plan that way.  It can no longer be done just on the PM website either.  When activating there will be an opportunity to enter the referral code.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@foffe  Walmart no longer does activations . You friend needs to download the app on there phone and activate on the app and use your referral code at time of making payment 

Handy1_0-1703936668245.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.