cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to Pm from freedom mobile

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I ordered a sim already waiting for my shipment if my husband have a Pm I can use him as a referral ?
Also if I signup for a plan can I make changes lets sey from province wide to Canada wide. Or do I have to wait 90 days to make changes to account
6 REPLIES 6

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Nsk143 welcome to the PM family!!

unlike wind, you will actually be able to use your phone here and won't be surprised when you have a signal or embarrassed/frustrated when you don't have a signal, when needed the most. 

Nsk143
Thanks for all the replies I think I will just go with 12gb plan when I receive my sim in mail if public mobile offer something more interesting in future then I will change it over

IWIK
Remember to make sure your phone works with PM!

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can set it to change at renewal date for free but if you change right away you lose out on all your remaining days.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sure you can use him as a refferal since its one email per account you can use him or any other person you know who's on pm
Once you activate a plan you have to stick to it untill its get closer to renewal date if you make changes lets say after 30 days you can change the plan but you have to top up again according to new plan and you will lose 60 days service and money you have paid best thing pick a plan according to your needs

Click on the link to get details about howcto join public mobile

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Started-With-Public-Mobile/t...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, referrals are easy to do.  Simply enter the phone number of the referee during the activation process.  If you are signing up for a new account, you can select any plan option.  There's no restrictions.  From one ex Wind customer to another, welcome aboard.

Need Help? Let's chat.