cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY PLAN RENEWED TODAY YET WON'T ALLOW ME TO CHANGE TO NEW $45 5GB PLAN DESPITE MONEY ON ACCOUNT

Markdotca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

MY PLAN CHARGES FOR OLD ONE ARE $37/MONTH AND I SELECTED TO UPDATE TODAY TO THE $45/5G DATA TALK TEXT PLAN AND IT SAID I STILL HAD $30 IN AVAILABLE FUNDS YET ASKED FOR A CREDIT CARD.  I GAVE IT TWO VALID CARDS THAT I'VE USED TO BUY MY ADD ON VOUCHERS AT THE STORE WITH AND I CONTCTED BOTH BANKS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM ACCOUNT TO MY BANKS.   ONE IS A VISA CARD AND THE SECOND IS A MASTECARD.  PLEASE HELP.     

ABDALLAH WAS VERY HELPFUL EARLIER IN UNLOCKING MY ACCOUNT AND I WAS LOGGED INTO COMMUNITY FORUM AS MARKDOTCA1 FOR THAT REQUEST.  i'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWESER AND MACHINE NOW.     AND I AUTO LOGGED ONTO THE COMMUNITY PROBABLY AS MARKDOTCA .    i WOULD LIKE TO THANK ABDALLAH FOR HIS HELP EARLIER TODAY AND SOMEHOW GET MY PLAN CHANGED TO THE $45 (I UNDERSTAND IF ITS THE SAME DAY, I CAN?).

3 REPLIES 3

Tfirx35
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Messinging the mods and including phone number and pin is the best plan for this.

In additon, while I know this is frusterating, please don't all caps. It really looks like you are yelling at all of us. We are more than willing to help without the all caps. 🙂

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

And to expedite the process, include your account number, phone number, pin and issue in the message!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.