cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Bonus

Gio4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not getting the 30gigs of free of data promised as a Loyalty Bonus. All the settings on my phone are correct, I get my regular plan data so why don't I have access to the free loyalty data? 

Please advise.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Super 😎 

Gio4

I got everything back in working order. I did submit a ticket and got a prompt reply. They did a reset on their end and then I did the network reset and everything kicked in!

Thanks for the time you took to answer my questions earlier on! 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Gio4 weird! 😞 sorry to hear that! Hopefully the suggestions provided will work. That sucks because we did that and ours kicked in with no issues.

@Gio4 wrote:

Hi Sansan,   My plan data is all used up and the free data has not kicked in. My plan goes till the 20th and now I am left with no data. I used more this month thinking I would have this extra 30gigs and now I have nothing for the next 10 days!

@Gio4 

So, you see the data add on available, but it is not being used up. 

Might want to try a simple reboot of the phone.  If that does not work, network reset of phone.  Note: this will erase any saved wifi passwords. 

You can also try the PM SIM card in another working phone. That will help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem. 

If that does not work, you likely will need submit a ticket for customer service agent help either via the chatbot (click on chat icon on right lower corner of website) or via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Gio4

Hi Sansan,   My plan data is all used up and the free data has not kicked in. My plan goes till the 20th and now I am left with no data. I used more this month thinking I would have this extra 30gigs and now I have nothing for the next 10 days!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Ok so you do have the data available then? In order to use it, you have to finish your regular plan data, and then it will kick in.

When does your plan finish? How much data do you currently have left for this cycle?

Watch lots of you tube videos to finish your regular data to access it.

Gio4

I see it listed under add-ons as available with 118 days out of 150 left and 0.4% data used. 

I have not changed my plan so that is not the reason.

@Gio4 wrote:

I am not getting the 30gigs of free of data promised as a Loyalty Bonus. All the settings on my phone are correct, I get my regular plan data so why don't I have access to the free loyalty data? 

Aside from a data restriction/data limit setting, there aren't any device settings that would be different for an add-on compared to plan data.   Is the add-on listed in your account as usable?  If you're on a plan that includes unlimited data at reduced speeds, there is a chance that the free add-on is incompatible with your plan.  Also, if there has been any plan change made to a lower priced plan, the add-on gets forfeited.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hey, did you change your plan recently? If so that could be a reason why. Your plan cannot be less than what you had prior to the announcement, or you will lose it.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gio4 - Are you ob Public Points now? It is only for current Legacy Rewards users. Should've added by March 31st.

Hey also did you go to a plan of lower value? You will lose all of the bonus data if you do that.

If you think it was a mistake by PM's system for not handing you out the loyalty bonus data then contact CS_Agent:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.