cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all ability to call people

Karen79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am very disappointed in PB first there was a glitch saying I owed my key then I get someone to help me fix that problem and now I can't call anyone it comes until up with the message saying I cannot connect because I don't have a long distance package and I'm calling locally HELP I need my phone it's a life line @Mary_M 

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Karen79,

Thank you for the update!

Your plan was properly activated yesterday, did you try to power cycle your phone before using your services? The system may not have recognized the update yesterday, but everything on our side looks good.

Please let me know how it goes,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is really frustrating. Another possibility to consider, is your location close to a border with another province or the US? I recall in the past there was an issue with someone unable to make or receive calls because their phone would switch to a cell tower in the US, thus giving them the warning that they don't have a roaming plan, etc.

Continue communication via private message with the mods and hopefully you'll get a resolution soon!

Karen79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's the first of the 2

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it actually failing to connect?  Or is it just giving you a message saying that you might be charged long distance?  If it's the latter, all you need to do is add +1 to all the contacts in your phone (if you have an Android phone, it's much easier to do this on your desktop at http://contacts.google.com).  If it's the former, then yeah, you'll have to have a mod help you out (and they're all done for the day, if I'm not mistaken)

Need Help? Let's chat.