cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login never logs in

MrGavin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to make a payment, but when I login, entering my correct username and password, and providing the correct 2FA code, it then lags on the next screen with the spinning thing, sometimes saying "Checking Session", finally ending with a black screen that displays: Forbidden; or, {"access": "unauthorized"}. 

This is absolutely unacceptable. Fix this issue immediately. There is no excuse for an issue of this severity to occur. 

8 REPLIES 8

Tommyboi

Hay I tired right now! And everything is working perfectly!!!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@MrGavin , the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working for me now! It is still a little slow but working much better!

@Alibhai wrote:

Are the new plan going to be available .

@Alibhai , I don’t know. That is all I was told, to try again tomorrow! It had better be or there will be a lot of very angry Customers!

I will update everyone once I am able to successfully load My Account & Public Mobile app. 

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are the new plan going to be available .

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MrGavin 

the site has been down for a few hours. Too many people are probably trying to access the site and it caused a crash. At these great new plan rates, you can't really blame people lol

I would check back in a bit and try accessing your account again a little later on. Hoping that it loads for you soon!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@MrGavin wrote:

I'm trying to make a payment, but when I login, entering my correct username and password, and providing the correct 2FA code, it then lags on the next screen with the spinning thing, sometimes saying "Checking Session", finally ending with a black screen that displays: Forbidden; or, {"access": "unauthorized"}. 

This is absolutely unacceptable. Fix this issue immediately. There is no excuse for an issue of this severity to occur. 

@MrGavin , sorry. I have been trying for over 6 hours but My Account & Public Mobile app are stuck on loading & never does load!

The response back from a CS_Agent: 

“We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly”

As soon as I am able to get the My Account page & Public Mobile app to load I will update you. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Today is by far one of the most busiest days of the year for Public Mobile. Being Black Friday, the website and app are overwhelming the servers and aren't up to the normal standards we're use to. Best advice we can give is to either keep trying or try later in the evening when things settle down a bit. If you don't succeed at first, try and try and try again. 

Today isn't the best day to do that. However, a fast work around is to go purchase a voucher at Shoppers Drug Mart and then dial 611 to enter it in. 

Tommyboi

same trying yo log in to change my subscription and its not working

Need Help? Let's chat.