cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's time to say Goodbye!

jpharand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My concerns joining Public Mobile have come true.  Sure, in concept the community can resolve connection or settings issues, but when you have account issues you need to rely on public mobile and email or PM.  I have not been able to access my account for a month with zero resolution in sight.  So I will pay a few more bucks a month for peace of mind that if something goes wrong I can get a live person on the line to fix things.

Ciao, I think I lasted about a year, but I can't say for sure since I can't access MY account...

7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
😞

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jpharand it's sad to see you go, but I definitely understand your frustration.  I wish you well with your new carrier, and your future endeavours.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Too bad public mobile didn't work out for you. Good luck with finding a new provider to meet your needs.   For the rest of us that do fine with self serve and the community, we'll keep enjoying the savings!

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Well hopefully you can find a good heal out there in cellphone land just don't go with virgin mobile there not the best and please look at pc mobile as a alternative just stay away from contracts if you can happy shopping

jpharand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Yes on password multiple times. It's a know issue, I think tied with when a rep set me up to get one of the new plans which scares me as well. Facebook has been responsive in helping me cancel auto renewal

Kayfun101
Plus send them a pm on Facebook. There online now

Kayfun101
Have you tried resetting your password at all
Need Help? Let's chat.