cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my $42 plan on Nov 10 and I am still unable to use my phone

veniaveselovsky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi PM, this is my fourth time writing to this forum about my problem and I'm quite annoyed. I paid for $42 on Nov 10. The transaction went through; however, my phone plan was never activated. I tried doing everything possible when it came to troubleshooting. I restarted my phone, took out sim card, but nothing seems to work. The problem is kn your end. Everytime I call it says my plan is not active WHEN i have already paid for it...

If you could please refund me the $42 or restart my plan again starting today that would be good.
5 REPLIES 5

@hslee1210 Tagging is not worth the effort currently; the moderators are not watching the forum. Robot Sad

Private messaging as outlined here is the best way for now:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to tag a moderator or send a message to them to get their attention.

If you just post it without tagging them, they don't know whether you have an issue.

@Mary_M@Shazia_K

I tagged them here. Hopefully, they will get back to you soon.

Good luck! 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Which plan are you on? Do you have AutoPay enabled?

2004-5ram1951
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That is all we hear about are the problems. I paid my $67 and still no porting for my old number to PM so I now have two phone numbers, no internet and no help from anyone!!! Time for the CRTC to step into the mix!!! Tired of this crapola!!

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your troubles. You need to messages or email one of the mods explaining you issue and they will gladly resolve your issue.

Please remember that it may take them a few days to get back to you since there is a huge backlog of issues these days.

Hope this helps.
Need Help? Let's chat.