cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to activate my account please help me.

thobtech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I want to activate my account which is suspended now. I want to pay month by month. Now it`s suspended and it`s 90 dys plan. I want it to 30 days. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@thobtech Before contacting the moderators look at your account. If Available Funds are less than the cost of the plan you want make a one time payment for the difference. The money for the plan must be in your account before the moderators may activate it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@thobtech Sorry to hear about your issue. 

There are a few things here. 

- 1st, if today is your billing or renewal date but if your service is working fine then please don't worry about the suspended message and continue to use your service.  If by tomorrow, the account status does not get fixed then please send a private message to the mods.

-2nd if you are on a 90day plan then your payment is due every 90 day cycle.  You have two options here, either you can keep the 90 days plan and keep topping up your balance every 30 days or whenever you want to or you can change your plan to a 30 days plan. 

If you need to contact the moderators to get your issue fixed then please send a private message to @CS_Agent

In your message please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your account number

- your phone number

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@thobtech

If your plan is suspended (ie you are unable to use any of its features)  you need the help from the moderator team (= PM employees) to switch plans.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.