cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the 90 day plan

DJrocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 90 day plan.  It was just renewed  Christmas Day and my data is not working .  I am paying for this need an answer immediately

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Riderz1337 don't panic--this is a known issue with the OxygenOS 4.0 update on many 3/3T phones. You can fix it by recreating the APN for public mobile.  Here's how:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Can-t-connect-to-LTE-Suddently/m-p/127552/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Riderz1337
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey there, I just recently came back from vacation and updated my one plus 3...and I've been having this issue ever since which is like only up until an hour ago... Would like to know what's going on.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @DJrocks!

Could you send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? I will look into this for you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DJrocks what kind of phone is it?  Is it by chance a OnePlus 3 or 3T that was recently updated to OxygenOS 4.0 (Android 7.0)?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

After verifying the basics, and you know it's an error. Please private message the Mods with your account information and phone number and wait patiently. They will resolve it for you. 

@TheOldVR  Good call!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Did anything else on your phone change?  Are other parts of your service working?

@Shazia_K@Mary_M

Have you contacted the moderators yet?

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry, dumb question... have you logged in to your account to see if you have used all your data?

Otherwise, you may want to check your phone settings such as data being on/off, or your APN settings.

Was your data ever working? If yes, then it smells like you might be out of data?

Good luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.