cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get the free 2GB data and 500 long distance minutes from December

ettla141
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In December I got an SMS about a free 2GB data addon and 500 long distance minutes.  I replied to the SMS and got a confirmation that it was applied but I don't see it anywhere in my account.

6 REPLIES 6

@ettla141 

for future reference...log in on a laptop, then try this...plan.jpg

HI @ettla141 

many people here will use Incognito/Private/Secret brower mode 

ettla141
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's ok now, I submitted a ticket and I tried the CS's suggestion and used a different browser, and it's showing up fine now.  Thanks!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ettla141 

when replying to the customer support agent, who was kind enough to respond directly on this community thread, it also helps if you have a screenshot of the text offer and your reply of “yes2”.

It sounds like they will be flexible with you in this matter, given their cursory reply.

Way to go, @CS_Agent !!  🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icon under the Shop Add-ons button and see if they show up. But maybe after all this time you've actually used them up. If you're on the $15 plan then after the 100 minutes, calls would use those minutes. Or you call the states. Or the countries listed. That plan also only comes with 250megs of data. It would be easy to dip into the add-on data after you've used the plan data.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thank you for sharing! We hope you are having an amazing day. 

We understand how important it is to confirm you got your Holiday Bonus. Please, reach us here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to get a better assistance.

Customer Support Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.