cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being charged for add on data that I didn't want

skimson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

7 REPLIES 7

@skimson Expect, your 90 day $90 plan just renewed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@skimson wrote:

Well.. I got charged for 90 dollars from public mobile today and all I can think of is the 30 dollar add on * 3 =90

So this is mere speculation.  Go into the account and see what really happened and if something is indeed wrong, seek assistance from the moderator team.

skimson

Well.. I got charged for 90 dollars from public mobile today and all I can think of is the 30 dollar add on * 3 =90

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@skimson, what you are saying doesn't make sense.  You pay for what you purchase only.  The system allows for auto pay on your plan when it expires; auto pay is not applicable to add-ons.  In any event, if you feel you have account issues, contact the moderator team to investigate it.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is something that a moderator will need to clear up!

Send them a private message (click here) with your phone number, email address and a description of what happened and they will sort you out. 🙂

skimson

I paid for a thirty dollar add on last month bc my data ran out in my plan. I thought it was a one time payment but I just saw my bill and Public mobile charged me 90 dollars for three months for extra data 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

PM is a prepaid service and there is no overage and so there is no additional charges. 

If you are talking about something different, please explain a little more.

Need Help? Let's chat.