cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Promo 2023??

RainbowHeart82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will there be a holiday bonus (data and minutes) for this December? I haven't heard anything about it. 

6 REPLIES 6

daisy111

Now that they changed over having data add-ons expire every month, I've been wondering about this... It would be nice if we could still have some roll-over data as a bonus though.  Just because it isn't available for purchase doesn't mean it can't be a gift! (this is prob optimistic though) 

RainbowHeart82

I'll be majorly disappointed as I love banking my extra data/minutes on a low cost plan myself.  Hopefully they're just later than usual.

Sandalwood1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To Bad Public mobile is late or it seems is abandoning the gift/tradition for customers. As a long term customer I always looked forward to the 'gift'. Being on a low data plan it was nice to have a bank if needed. Most of my data usage is wifi, work or home is the majority of usage and always in a wifi zone. Nice to bank a bit if needed.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RainbowHeart82 

look like "NoMore" Merrier as I pointed on on Dec 1st already  😞

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/AnyMore-Merrier/td-p/1101066 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RainbowHeart82  No word yet that I’m aware of , there’s still time anything can happened just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RainbowHeart82 

Nope nothing yet! The More is Merrier promo came out on December 1 last year…taking longer this year.

Need Help? Let's chat.