cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with refund

Oilersfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I went to renew and activate my plan.  I am not sure what I did wrong but i was charged $75 extra.  My plan is only $105/month.  Can you help me get that refunded to my visa?  Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

With that matter resolved, lets turn to the other not so obvious observation.

I did notice something amiss on your plan. Do you have Canada wide calling or Canada wide and to the US? I ask because when I try to pull up your same plan according to your post, it comes up to be $90/90 days. If you also had US calling, then it would be $105.

hJxan5S

Oilersfan

I just saw your reply now.  I didn't think the $75 was a credit being under the charged column.  Maybe my account was suspended.  It said I could reactivate plan and that is the button I hit. Anyway if it is all kosher I will see it on my cc correctly too.  Thanks for all your help.  Much appreciated.

@Oilersfan wrote:

Ha I figured I would get some flack for my name!

I will send info to a mod too and see what they say

Why? Did you not see my reply? Check your cc transaction detail, if you see $105 and $75, then send a private message. According to the transaction history you posted, you were correctly charged only $105. 

Oilersfan

Ha I figured I would get some flack for my name!

I will send info to a mod too and see what they say

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Oilersfan was your account already suspended? Were you trying to do a plan change while re-activating?  If so, I think this is what has lead to the issue.  Definitely reach out to the moderator team as suggested by @ShawnC13 above.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Oilersfan As expected, i only see you were correctly charged $105. That $75 credit is a discount on your plan. To verify, check your transaction history on your cc by calling or online. 

Oilersfan

cc payment

Aug 4, 2018Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'international $30.00$0.00
Aug 4, 2018Unlimited Canada-wide Talk/Appels illimités au Canada $65.00$30.00
Aug 4, 20181.5GB at 3G Speed /90 Days/1.5Go à la vitesse 3G /90 jours $60.00$95.00
Aug 4, 201890-day plan/Forfait de 90 jours $25.00$155.00
Aug 4, 20183 Choices with Canada-wide Talk/3 Choix avec les appels nationaux$75.00 $180.00
Aug 4, 2018Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$105.00 $105.00

• My Plan
  • $105 per 90 Days

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Oilersfan wrote:

Hi 

I went to renew and activate my plan.  I am not sure what I did wrong but i was charged $75 extra.  My plan is only $105/month.  Can you help me get that refunded to my visa?  Thanks.

First off you may want to change your name if you want some help around here.  (I AM KIDDING  Canuck fan here)  You will need to message the moderators for them to look into your account.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Oilersfan Extra charge rarely happens. I am not saying i don't believe you, but i would like to see your transaction history from your public mobile account to see what went wrong. So please post a screenshot and be sure to remove any personal info.

Need Help? Let's chat.