cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed!!! Replacing a credit card

teresalynn72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have registered auto pay and my credit card was expired recently. The auto charge did not go through. I tried to use three different credit cards to replace the old one but the system did not go through. I had to purchase voucher which cost $6 extra activation fee. Please give me instruction how to update credit card information.

Thank  you!

9 REPLIES 9

teresalynn72

Great! I will try.

Thank you very much!

Do try removing your credit card and then adding again. You will not lose the autopay reward.

If it fails again click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

teresalynn72

Thanks for your response.

I tried exactly what you said however I could not register my credit card. I contacted bank and my card works perfectly. I finally tried to click "remove the credit card" and there pops up a message saying it may lead to removing my autopay set up. I am confused and don't know how to update the information.

I understand that you are very kind to help out. However, I believe it is a REAL person to help me out!!! I feel frustrated as I am cooperating to update my card info for next payment, but the system did not work!!! Please tell me where I can find the REAL person to solve the problem.

Anyways, I am appreciated for your time and help!

teresalynn72

I tried exactly what you said however I could not register my credit card. I contacted bank and my card works perfectly. I finally tried to click "remove the credit card" and there pops up a message saying it may lead to removing my autopay set up. I am confused and don't know how to update the information.

I understand that you are very kind to help out. However, I believe it is a REAL person to help me out!!! I feel frustrated as I am cooperating to update my card info for next payment, but the system did not work!!! Please tell me where I can find the REAL person to solve the problem.

Anyways, I am appreciated for your time and help!

teresalynn72

Thanks for your message.

I once again checked my transaction history and the auto payment incentive has been included. Sorry for my mistake.

However, when I tried to replace my credit card info, I wasn't able to make it through. I am sure my credit card works well. How can the system accept the new info? If it doesn't work, I will face the same problem when next payment due.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Once you'll be able to add a credit card, you'll get your $2 reward... But I don't know what to tell you about how to achieve it now...

teresalynn72

I have tried different credit cards and it did not work out.

Plus it seemed that the incentive of $2 per month for auto payment sign-up is not eligible.

Thank you!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

also  ou can try leavng out thelast digit of teh postal code.

if you try the same credit card too many times it might get locked and then you will need mods to unblock it.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
For the credit card, make sure to enter your name and address exactly as they appear on your credit card statement. Try without appartment number.

For the voucher, no worries about the extra $6 you paid, it will stay in your available funds until next billing cycle (there shouldn't be any activation fee).
Need Help? Let's chat.