cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello please help asap it's been 24 hours

Nkau007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got resolved for app store issue from this community,  now only thing is on my dad's iPhone xr this e sim is not activated , tried everything 

We have a new number, e sim downloaded on his I phone 

I paid from my public mobile account, my credit card and my email address linked 

But new esim, with new toronto based number , with 50 gb data for 34 dollars a month is for my dads I phone xr

It says still activating then says cannot activate after few minutes. 

3 REPLIES 3

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nkau007 - Did he port in his number from another provider? Please check if the old providers SIM still works.

Also try clicking on "Didn't get the code?" and send it as an email. If it is not there just "Resend Code" please try 4 times of incorrectly entering the 6 digit code - some people say that they've got it to popup.

Nkau007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says a 6 digit code will be sent to new public mobile cell number but my dad never received the text to fully activate. How can we achieve that 

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nkau007 - Please look at the activation email, it will look like this:

Welcome to Public Mobile  copy-images-1.jpgWelcome to Public Mobile  copy-images-2.jpgWelcome to Public Mobile  copy-images-3.jpg

Also check in Settings > Cellular for the eSIM, if it is installed but not enabled - enable it. If it is not there at all - please scan QR code.

Then scan the QR code for eSIM activation. If he already deleted it... you will need a new one from CS_Agent (The second eSIM cost is free also.)

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.