cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Frustrated customers - Anyway out?***

Disappointed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Questions to frustrated customers:

1. Did anyone figured out how to get back your money when your phone # port is stuck in-between and waiting for MOD’s to reply with your request with no success?
  2. Did anyone try to revert stuck port request (not even sure how to do it) so that we can move to some other service provider without losing origianl phone number? (FYI: I’m stuck in between porting my number (No incoming calls/text to PM sim, only outgoing calls and data. My old chatr sim still works)

*Just weighing some options and please don’t get frustrated on me (Peace) 🙂

Thank You

6 REPLIES 6

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If my account number is any indication of clients then I would say they are pretty busy, the last 6 digits of my account number is about 40k shy of 1 million

b777
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can only plan and anticipate to a point...i'm sure if the big 3 were to offer a crazy plan they would be swamped aswell and there would be issues there too. Anyways hope it works out for you and everyone else who's stuck in porting or having other issues due to the overload

Disappointed

Well, it is totally understandable that it is super busy due to the current promo but could have planned/handled better IMO. I'm NOT complaining but there is nothing wrong in finding my options.

Anyways, a positive note, PM is a trend setter. Check this out on PM community discussions:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Public-Mobile-s-40-plan-is-making-waves/m-...

b777
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To everyone complaining, I know it's frustrating but you have to understand something, where else are you going to get a plan that PM just offered during the promo period? Nowhere... Having no direct line or in store service is part of what keeps cost low. Every time a cellphone company isn't at someone's expected standards, people start to lash out at them... I would understand getting mad if the service was atrocious but people need to realize PM was and is extremely overwhelmed with the amount of people that signed up recently.  I'm sure majority of people who signed up did so to get away from complaining about horrible service or super high prices elsewhere... PMs not going to be perfect but this is the best bang for you buck deal you're going to see for a long time, so give PM a chance 

ledzeppelin
Get credit card company to do a charge back because they are not giVing the service.

Pm should have either had a solid system with less bugs / hired enough moderators / employees to fix their unsolved issues.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear your issue.  I would keep your Chatr SIM in so you can still have a functioning line.  Hopefully a Mod @Shazia_K can get in touch with you soon and take care of your issue

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.