cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom promo: Wow, I missed a lot of the action....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have been kind of busy all day today.  Wow, I missed a lot of the action.  This thread is as active as any thread I have seen.  Let's see how the system holds up to the strain of high volumes of activations in the next couple of weeks.

4 REPLIES 4

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
The promo should be for anyone signing up to PublicMobile. 🙂

Im glad I didn't get anyone to switch a few months back. I would have some friends a family really angry with me had they done so. Now PublicMobile gives the promo. I would have looked really bad had I pushed on bad advice.

Im actually pretty upset PublicMobile would treat its community members this badly. Won't be long before I switch. It holds true... Another carrier that screws subscribers over.

Bring back the promo for everyone that wants to join, or I will switch out myself !

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lol people complained when the promo was gone and people still complaining when the promo is back. 

@zhadj030 wrote:

Welcome back to the fun again @will13am :). Even I joined as well from my hibernation

Happy to be back, it was just one of those crazy days in a rather crazy week.  I wish this plan was open to everyone.  I don't know many who haven't switch from Wind Mobile last year when I switched.  I was like the pied piper to many.  It is going to be that much more challenging to pick up some referrals this time around.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Welcome back to the fun again @will13am :). Even I joined as well from my hibernation

Need Help? Let's chat.