cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1. Ported number and sim works, no account access

JF1977
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As above (and other posts).

Got a physical sim, app/account worked ok until I ran through the activation process, which failed after about 2min. Got the confirmation from the old provider and the sim worked (number also), but since then, no account access (username & PW works, get access code, enter that -> "Forbidden A1")

Managed to get a convo with a CS person, best they could do was tell me to reinstall the app, try a different browser and clear cookies. Tried 2 browsers, another one on a different system and several permutations of reboots and reinstalls.

Is there a way to get an escalation going? I can't submit a ticket without logging in.

8 REPLIES 8

Domitian

That's good to hear! 🙂

JF1977

It's sorted. Got a different CS rep, after going  through the usual steps again, she proceeded to open a ticket on my behalf and 30min later I could finish the account set up and log in.

JF1977

Yeah, I've tried several approaches ... browser, different browser, incognito mode, browser with new profile, browser on different computer + several ways of uninstalling/installing the app with a reboot in between.

"Forbidden A1"

Domitian

FYI , I contacted a CS agent and they got back to me within 8 hours. They resolved my activation issues and because that was done I can now access my account again and see the plan and usage information, etc.

I did log on using an inPrivate browser tab. I have not tried a regular tab which might have different success because of cache/cookies. 

JF1977

No, still the same. I've asked the CS agent for an escalation path (i.e. open a ticket, verify all account settings, etc), no reply yet.

Domitian

Any more luck with this? I had the same issue but the service plan I bought has not connected to the number. 

JF1977

Yes, so far service seems to be working, can't access the account.

That's what I did. Bunch of back & forth with the CS agent, ending with "sadly there is no other recommendation form our end at this point" (other than 'try different browser, clear cookies, etc').

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JF1977 

so, the service is working and just not logging in My Account?

you should continue to work with CS agent.  You don't really need to login to open ticket or communicate with them, just message them using this link and use Community inbox to reply

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.