cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe number incorrect.

Darrenwhatever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot verify my wife's account as the text msg from Eversafe is going to an old number no longer in use.

We cannot log into her account to change the number. 

We cannot receive the as the number is not valid. That is the loop we are in. HELP

7 REPLIES 7

Darrenwhatever

Thank you Simon for your help. Your comment helped me realize what had happened.

Darrenwhatever

Ok I see what happened. An older number was imported to the new esim (probably my pudgies).

I will have to have that fixed to with CS.

Thanks

Darrenwhatever

Thanks for your help. The email option has this for a reply after using the email code:

"We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access."
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to
phone number. We will need you to confirm this number."
The verification is sent to the old number that has not been in use for some time.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Darrenwhatever  Try tapping didn't get the code to see if you can get the email option.  If you can get in then go to your Eversafe profile and make sure it has the right number there. If that doesn't work you can use the chat message icon bottom right of this page to open a ticket. If that gives an error then send a private message to support using this link. An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

SimonW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seconds after i replied my last message, iPhone pops up a message telling me the previous carrier shut down the voice LTE service, that means it work!

So the solution is to keep the old esim, disable the new esim, and then reply to the previous carrier’s confirmation of transfer-out sms message.  Wait for a few minutes and if you have an iphone, it should tell you the previous carrier has shut down the LTE voice.  After that you enable the new esim and disable the old esim.  And done!

SimonW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i transferred my own number with the same issue, the original carrier sent a transfer request message and i was not able to reply because the new sim cannot send and receive text. i have to go through customer service to solve this issue after a few hours.

tonight i am transferring my wife’s account over, this time i keep both the mew amd old esim active. I replied the previous carrier with the old esim.  Nothing happened.  i guess we have to submit a support ticket anyway.

Darrenwhatever

We cannot receive the TEXT as the number is not valid good grief.

Need Help? Let's chat.