cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe Email

DavidHarv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to change my email address on my mom's account to her email address as I created the account using my personal email since she's not techy.

I changed the email on Eversafe thinking that would change my email on the account altogether but when I try to make a new account for myself it says it's associated with another login.

Do I need a agent to change the email so that it releases it and I'll be able to make my personal account for myself?

4 REPLIES 4

I would think that once you change it, it changes for the entire account and no further changes would be required. 

If you have done so, try to use a different device to now make your own account.

I'm thinking however, that perhaps even though it's changed already if you are trying to use back the same one, the system will not allow it to ever be used again🤔

Might have to create brand new. 

@DavidHarv wrote:

So by changing my Eversafe email this changes the email address for the entire account? Or I still need an agent to change the email?

I am not sure an agent can do much more than you have already done.  Batman is probably correct that it takes time to "release" your email from the system.  If you have another email that you can use for now, you can switch it later.  

DavidHarv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So by changing my Eversafe email this changes the email address for the entire account? Or I still need an agent to change the email?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @DavidHarv 

I'm guessing, like most things at Public Mobile, it may take time for the system to register the change. How much time, nobody ever knows. I would honestly try a new email address for yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.