cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ordering a sim card lock in the deal

UrbnRzqr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Have some folks that may be interested and may order in the next few days. I've also referred someone that has yet to receive there sim card. Is the deal locked in as long as you order your sim card prior to Nov 21st.... Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I have an extra one that I don't need. Anyone is welcome to it.
I just ask that they put me down as a referral so I can get the $1 off my bill.
I'm in the Niagara Area.
Private message if anyone is interested.

vinions

Which at the rate they're responding to messages (meaning who knows when), it's probably better to pick one up and deal with the refund/return on your previous order afterwards.  

SnipaJay

To cancel the sim card order you would have to message a mod (with the order number).

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-to-cancel-SIM-card-order/m-p/72921...

duduamar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I'm also interesting in picking up a sim. I just ordered my sim last night, should I cancel my order (if so - how can it be done)?

UrbnRzqr
Yes it reads prior to the 21st

jgorman
No it's not locked in just cause you ordered a sim. You need to actually sign up and start service.
Also it's not Nov 21st. The promo plan is running until Nov 20th

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No it does not.  You have to activate the card by Nov 20th.   There will be pickup locations if you're in a major city soon if you don't get it on time.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No, you need to activate a SIM before then.  If you are in a bigger city, they are doing a SIM pickup on Friday and Saturday.

• If you order a SIM at this point (Tuesday evening), it will likely not arrive before the promo ends on Sunday. To help with this, we are organizing SIM card pick up locations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal for Friday and Saturday for anyone who wants a last minute SIM card. Details to come, but the location will be downtown in each city and the $5 for each SIM will be going to Prostate Cancer in the spirit of Movember.
Need Help? Let's chat.