cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming identy

GloIsMe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received a new sim card for my daughters phone. Logged in, entered the sim, and now am at a page that says we noticed you have an active PM service and is sending the 6 digit code to a phone number that is not mine and does not give me the option to deselect it or enter a correct number. And of course, there is no bloody phone number to call for customer service... just this crap.

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@GloIsMe 

On your daughter’s phone, what number does it show on the phone account (Eg. Apple or Samsung)?

Is It the correct number on the phone?

@GloIsMe wrote:

Its a new account.

@GloIsMe - or download the Public Mobile App to her phone and activate the new account and SIM Card that way.

@GloIsMe 

ok...so you / she has to log in on a laptop but use incognito mode to start Activation process.

GloIsMe

Its a new account.

@GloIsMe 

are you trying to start a new account for daughter or does she already have an existing account ?

GloIsMe

I've already done that many times... still stuck on the wrong number. And no option for email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GloIsMe 

for daughters account...you/she has to Activate a new separate account, you need a different email address as well. Now that you have a new sim, best is to log in on a laptop, but use incognito mode...then start process of Activating her new account. Use your referral code during activation.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GloIsMe  Hit resend couple times . Or put in wrong code . Should then give you option to send code to email instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.