cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from 34 to 15

Cregdt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I change my plan from 34 per month to 15 per month and then after a few months return to 34 a month.   

im not sure which plan is right for me and my first days with PM was really a comedy of errors to get my number ported 

finally ported today 

7 REPLIES 7

Cregdt

Cool

😏 yea it can be tough. You change based on your needs. The $34 plan is good, but if you don't need the data, waste of money. 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can change your plan as often as you like BUT so as to not waste funds, it is suggested to select the option to “change at next renewal” as there is no refund for any unused portion of a 30-day plan. As plans offered can change, there is no guarantee the plan you are currently on will be available in the future.

Cregdt

Thanka

Cregdt

Wow that’s tuff yes I found out about that strategy of changing at renewal from my wife who was heavily impacted by the prepaid model.  Suffice it to say she will never change plans again 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Cregdt Sorry to hear of your troubles so far.  You can change your plan as often as you like. You have to be aware, however, to go back to a plan that you previously had, it must be available when you're ready to go back. If it is not you cannot. 

And when change it, make sure you use the change on Renewal option instead of  Change Now because there are no refunds or credits and you will be charged immediately for the new plan Even though the old is not done yet.

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can change to whatever plan is available at that time whenever you want.  If a $15 plan is available now, then you can switch to it, but there is no guarantee that a $34 plan will exist when you want to switch back.  Again the $34 and $15 plans need to be available AT THE TIME of the switch.  You can post date a plan switch over though.

Need Help? Let's chat.